Most people don’t read about senior care for fun, but when you’re a caregiver or senior yourself, it’s natural to immerse yourself with information and inspiration that will make your life easier. Fortunately, there are an increasing number of quality resources that provide information and encouragement to seniors and the 65 million Americans who provide care for aging or disabled loved ones.
If you’ve enjoyed our assisted living blog, here are 6 other high quality, frequently updated blogs that you might also enjoy:
1. New York Times New Old Age Blog – The New York Times brings its high quality, in-depth journalism to the realm of senior care. The New Old Age Blog published several articles per week with top-notch original reporting.
2. A Place for Mom Senior Living Blog – The blog of our sister website, A Place for Mom, was launched last year and now publishes 5 original articles per week with several writers contributing.
3. Senior Housing News – While not necessarily oriented to family caregivers, Senior Housing News is excellent resource to learn about some of the latest trends in the senior care and retirement living industries.
4. Caregivers.Com – The Caregivers.Com blog features personal and inspirational writing for family caregivers as well as tips and information designed to make their lives easier.
5. Sunrise Senior Living Blog – Sunrise Senior Living, a major national senior living provider, publishes short, informative articles with news and tip for seniors and their loved ones.
Do you know of a blog that should be added to this list? Let us know by commenting below.