- Tuscany Villa of Naples
8901 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL, 34113
Community InformationTuscany Villa of Naples is an assisted living facility in Naples, FL. Tuscany Villa of Naples offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Tuscany Villa of Naples offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Tuscany Villa of Naples provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help. Tuscany Villa of Naples is operated by Five Star Senior Living.
Unique Features- Very attractive three-story building, located on Hwy 41, south of Rattlsnake Hammock Rd., just south of St. Andrews Blvd.
- Tuscany Villa of Naples was formerly a hotel, and it still has that hotel feel.
- This property is exquisitly decorated using tasteful, neutral colors, crown molding and plantation shutters.
- This is an H-shaped building with common areas in the short part of the H on all three levels.
- The first floor lobby is very long with beautiful, oversized tile floors and many smaller rooms off the main corridor. Second and third floors also have central common areas. All floors have atrium with natural light.
- Live in a resort-like setting with amenities such as an outdoor gazebos, covered front porch, beautiful library, large living room with fireplace and piano, two dining rooms, beautiful bar with complimentary happy hour, 35-seat movie theatre, arts & crafts room, billiards rooom, exercise room, beauty/barber shop, putting green and mini store. They also have a heated pool and jacuzzi. Plus, there is a full calendar of activities with something to choose from every day.
- Pets welcome. Either self-care, or they outsource pet care.
- Several different floor plans avaialble from studio with 286 sq ft. to two bedroom with 1,130 sq ft.
- All first floor rooms have door with access to outside.
- All rooms have kitchenette or kitchens. All very nicely updated with either solid surface or granite counter tops. Some offer stainless steel appliances. Free use of laudry facilities, or laundry service available.If you represent Tuscany Villa of Naples and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
Staffing24-Hour Awake Staff
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 20% Medium Care 80% Heavy Care 0%
Tuscany Villa of Naples prefers that residents need: light care, medium care, heavy care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community can administer insulin injections and blood sugar tests, although are it is not necessarily able to offer sliding scale therapy.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide standby assistance for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteIndoor Common Areas
Other ServicesHospice AvailableSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Tuscany Villa of Naples
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $1,900 - $2,400 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $2,700 - $3,300 Monthly Semi-Private 2 Bedrooms Averages $3,100 - $3,800 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Tuscany Villa of Naples
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $900 - $1,200 One-time Respite Fee Averages $100 - $200 Daily Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $1,100 - $1,400 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $600 - $800 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $300 - $400 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $500 - $600 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Tuscany Villa of Naples isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Bonita Springs||18 miles||3||$3,890|
|Cape Coral||35 miles||3||$3,350|
|Fort Myers||35 miles||7||$3,570|
|LeHigh Acres||35 miles||1||$2,300|
General Pricing Information for Naples Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|