- Alden Gardens of Waterford
1955 Randi Drive, Aurora, IL, 60504
Community InformationAlden Gardens of Waterford is an assisted living facility in Aurora, IL. Alden Gardens of Waterford offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Alden Gardens of Waterford offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Alden Gardens of Waterford provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features• Update 11/27/2012
• I spoke with Anna Johnson and for follow up this is who we contact:
• Memory Care call Anna Johnson her direct number is 630-851-1466
• Assisted Living Call Bobbi Skurdrna 630-851-1880
• Skilled or Rehab speak with Cindi Droste cell 630-899-9666
• ******As of 9/20/10...WHEN REFERRING TO ANY LEVEL OF CARE AT ALDEN GARDENS OF WATERFORD IN AURORA PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO IDENTIFY THE LEVEL OF CARE AT THE VERY TOP OF YOUR REFERRAL ALERT IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR LEAD FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE COMMUNITY. JOANN DISTRIBUTES THESE AND HAS MADE THIS REQUEST TO ENSURE A SMOOTHER PROCESS. (IE, ASSISTED LIVING, INDEPENDENT LIVING, SENIOR APARTMENTS, SKILLED NURSING, MEMORY CARE OR BUY IN COMMUNITY.)******
• new, beautiful, next to Copley hospital,
• SENIOR APARTMENTS (62 AND OLDER) PER JULIE CARDEN AT ALDEN, ONLY DUPLEX BUY IN ALLOWS UNDER 55.
• ****PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE TOURS FOR HER, SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE OFFICE**********
• Have openings for 1 bedroom , market rate rent 1 bdrm is $925 offer reduced rents to current residents first; occasionally have openning for $755 or $734 rate but pull from wait list.
• Married spouses each need to be at least 62
• 24 hour nursing care/personal assistance
• Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
• Grand lobby with fireplace and grand piano
• Computer lab
• TV lounges
• Pool table
• Beauty/Barber Shop
• Gift Shop
• Ice Cream Parlor
• Creative programs, activities, events and parties
• Cultural excursions, casino trips and other organized outings
• Lake and pier with mallard ducks and white swans
• All-season screened porches and patio
• Guest suite
The minimum age that a resident may be is 62 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseVisiting PodiatristVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 9% Medium Care 63% Heavy Care 27%
Alden Gardens of Waterford prefers that residents need: light care, medium care, heavy care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Memory Care Offered
This community employs technology to prevent residents from wandering and becoming lost, for example bracelets that will ring an alarm if the resident leaves the community. The memory care area of this community is secured to protect the safety of residents who wander. This community's memory care section can accept residents with major behavior issues.
This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 1 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary Transportation
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in Place
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Alden Gardens of Waterford
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $3,600 - $4,500 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $3,600 - $4,500 Monthly Semi-Private Averages $2,700 - $3,400 Monthly 2 Bedrooms Averages $6,300 - $7,800 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Alden Gardens of Waterford
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Averages $100 - $200 Daily Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $600 - $800 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $500 - $600 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person Fee Averages $900 - $1,200 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Alden Gardens of Waterford isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|North Aurora||5 miles||1||N/A|
General Pricing Information for Aurora Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|