- Eden Supportive Living
940 West Gordon Terrace, Chicago, IL, 60613
Community InformationEden Supportive Living is an assisted living facility in Chicago, IL. Eden Supportive Living offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Eden Supportive Living offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Eden Supportive Living provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help.
Unique Features• Supports variety of disabilities, including Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke survivors, amputees
• Designed solely with residents’ needs and wants in mind
• Community works to increase awareness for individuals living with physical disabilities
• Trained staff available 24 hours a day
• Choice of three well-balanced meals served daily
• Snacks available throughout day at snack bar
• Social, educational and life-skills programs for residents and families
• Monthly wellness programs designed by licensed nurse
• Elegant community dining room
• Television and living room areas
• Movie Theater/Lecture Room
• Resident Office Center
• Front desk schedules doctor’s visits for residents
• 24-hour staff of certified nurse’s assistants under supervision of licensed RN
• Emergency call response system in each apartment
• Medication management available
• Full Service Clinic on Site: blood work, EKG, ImmunizationsIf you represent Eden Supportive Living and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 22 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseVisiting Physical Therapist
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 100% Heavy Care 0%
Eden Supportive Living prefers that residents need: medium care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
Diabetic residents must be able to manage their own care, including blood sugar tests and insulin injections.
Memory Care Offered
The community's memory care section is in its own building.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide standby assistance for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
TransportationProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersFull Tubs
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Eden Supportive Living
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $2,600 - $3,200 Monthly 1 Bedroom Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Eden Supportive Living
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person Fee
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Eden Supportive Living isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Oak Park||9 miles||3||$4,950|
General Pricing Information for Chicago Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|