- Rehabilitation Center of Allison
900 7th St, Allison, IA, 50602
Community InformationRehabilitation Center of Allison is an assisted living facility in Allison, IA. Rehabilitation Center of Allison offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Rehabilitation Center of Allison offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Rehabilitation Center of Allison provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features• Small community - people know each other and feel welcome, part of family
• Person directed care, a sense of family taking care of family
• Interior decoration reflects cozy feel
• Two menu selections with flexibility – even Cheerios is option
• Salad cart with seven items
• Homemade bread on Fridays
• Snacks: malts, popcorn, juice and coffee readily available to residents and guests
• Staff member brings their own dog
• Frequent pet visits - baby chicks and puppies visit occasionally
• Van service to local surrounding towns
• Special birthday meals brought in from local restaurant
• Open house at Christmas with Santa and Mrs. Claus
• Easter egg hunt with local PTA and live radio broadcast from local radio station
• Staff dresses up for Halloween and residents may also; doors open to 150 children trick-or-treating
• Special outings requests welcomed - residents went fishing several times last year
• two enclosed courtyards, one on north side and one on the south side
• Regular visits by eye doctor, podiatrist, hearing specialist and psychologistIf you represent Rehabilitation Center of Allison and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 18 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffHomecare OnsiteVisiting PodiatristVisiting DentistVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Memory Care Offered
This community's memory care section can accept residents with major behavior issues. The community's memory care area was purpose built to care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom. This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community is equipped to use mechanical lifts transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary Transportation
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in PlaceSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Additional info: Special meal program.
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Rehabilitation Center of Allison
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $900 - $1,100 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $900 - $1,100 Monthly Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Rehabilitation Center of Allison
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $800 - $1,000 One-time Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $700 - $900 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $1,200 - $1,500 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $1,700 - $2,100 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $300 - $400 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Cedar Falls||26 miles||1||$3,000|
|Grundy Center||27 miles||1||$3,950|
|Mason City||36 miles||1||$4,300|
General Pricing Information for Allison Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|