- Sunrise of Louisville
6700 Overlook Drive, Louisville, KY, 40241
Community InformationSunrise of Louisville is an assisted living facility in Louisville, KY. Sunrise of Louisville offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Sunrise of Louisville offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Sunrise of Louisville provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help. Sunrise of Louisville is operated by Sunrise Senior Living.
Unique Features• Newer community on North side of town
• Opulent and tastefully decorated with oranges, greens and blues
• Wonderful outdoor living areas with nice updated patio furniture
• Two large grills outside for cookouts and outdoor dining.
• Secured outdoor living space
• Bistros on each floor starts cooking fresh baked bread every morning to start stimulating appetites
• Bistros turn into cocktail bar at 2:30 p.m. Daily but always serves juice, tea, coffee and vitamin drinks to promote hydration
• Designated care managers assigned to specific apartments and residents
• Scheduled resident and family meetings with staff
• Concierge service
• Trained 24 hour staff
• The View Option/upgrade available for those suffering with poor/low vision (i.e macular degeneration)
• Each floor has own distinct living/entertainment area
• Nice size apartments have interior window next to door for extra lighting from halls and large exterior windows
• Great dining 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Every day - no set meal time
• Full time activity director with 6-8 activities each day
• Walking club
• Travel club
• Book club
• Music therapy
• Daily exercise
• Beauty salon on site
• Internet Cafe and Spas on each floor
• Educational programs
• Daily socials
• Full monthly wellness and health checks by licensed nurse
• Wheelchairs OK
• Scheduled group transportation
• Emergency response systems in each apartment
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
StaffingNurses on Staff24-Hour Awake Staff
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 100% Heavy Care 0%
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community can administer insulin injections and blood sugar tests, although are it is not necessarily able to offer sliding scale therapy.
Memory Care Offered
The memory care area of this community is secured to protect the safety of residents who wander.
This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide standby assistance for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary Transportation
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in PlaceSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Additional info: snacks and sandwiches provided at all times, in Bistro. Cues for Eating. Vitamin Water provide to increase hydration.
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Sunrise of Louisville
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $3,000 - $3,700 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $3,800 - $4,700 Monthly Semi-Private Averages $2,600 - $3,300 Monthly 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Sunrise of Louisville
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $2,700 - $3,400 One-time Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $1,900 - $2,400 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $900 - $1,100 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $400 - $600 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $1,100 - $1,400 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Sunrise of Louisville isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|New Albany||10 miles||1||$3,770|
|Mount Washington||18 miles||1||$4,090|
General Pricing Information for Louisville Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|