Community InformationSummit Place of Southpark is an assisted living facility in Charlotte, NC. Summit Place of Southpark offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Summit Place of Southpark offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Summit Place of Southpark provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Summit Place of Southpark is operated by Five Star Senior Living.
Unique Features• Indoor/outdoor walking areas
• Scenic front and back porch
• Apartments offer open floor plans
• Large window views in all apartments
• Wide, bright hallways throughout Community
• Ample space for family gatherings and social events
• Three nutritious meals served daily offering meal choices & specific diets
• Choice of healthy refreshments available 24/7
• Catered functions prepared by our Chef
• Life enhancing activities and outings seven days a week
• Beauty Salon available on site
• Guest Room for family visitors (as available)
• Free scheduled transportation in the Charlotte area on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
• Various In house therapy programs
• In house Pharmacy Service - Senior Care Pharmacy
• In house Physician Services - doctors from Physicians Elder Care
• In house GentleCare Podiatry Service
• Quality Mobile X-Ray On site
• Carolina’s Medical Lab On site
• Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurses on staff
• Licensed Med-Tech and Certified Nursing Assistants on staff
• Monthly Wellness Clinics to monitor progress
• Emergency call systems in each apartment
• Personal Emergency Pendant available upon request
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseHomecare OnsiteVisiting PodiatristVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Additional ServicesOther Care
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in Place
Activities Provided•Church Services•Bridge•Bunko•Bingo•2 trips per week outside the community for shopping and dining (free transportaion provided!)•Flower arranging - our residents decorate beautiful bouquets for our entire community every Thursday Morning.•Pet Therapy•Live music and entertainment•Happy hour socials•Outdoor cookouts
Average Room Pricing at Summit Place of Southpark
Room Type Assisted Living Studio 0 1 Bedroom Averages $0 - $100 Semi-Private Averages $0 - $100 2 Bedrooms Averages $0 - $100Disclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Summit Place of Southpark
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee 0 Respite Fee 0 Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $0 - $100 Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person Fee 0Disclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Summit Place of Southpark isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Lake Wylie||14 miles||1||$3,280|
|Mount Holly||15 miles||1||N/A|
|Rock Hill||18 miles||5||$3,420|
General Pricing Information for Charlotte Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|