- Lantern Of Madison
2041 Hubbard Road, Madison, OH, 44057
Community InformationLantern Of Madison is an assisted living facility in Madison, OH. Lantern Of Madison offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Lantern Of Madison offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Lantern Of Madison provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features• Clean spacious suites
• 24-hour in-house staffing
• Wellness Program
• Family counseling and support
• Three balanced nutritious diets created based on each client’s desire and medical condition.
• 24-hour refreshment
• Coffee bistro available
• Room service available in case of illness
• Recreational activities/games/entertainment
• Special cultural and outside events available
• Walking club
• Fitness room
• Beauty clinic
• Full service salon with services such as manicures, pedicures, facials
• Community room
• Library with computers, web cam and high speed Internet connections
• Therapeutic programs tailored to each resident’s needs
• Routine physicals
• Wide range of holistic therapies, including Yoga, exercise, Tai-Chi, Aerobics and therapeutic massage
• Quarterly assessments by licensed therapists
• Lifeline medical call and security system
• 24-hour security with closed circuit camerasIf you represent Lantern Of Madison and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
StaffingNurses on Staff24-Hour Awake Staff
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community is equipped to use mechanical lifts transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteIndoor Common Areas
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Lantern Of Madison
Room Type Assisted Living Studio 1 Bedroom Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Lantern Of Madison
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person FeeDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits