- Forest Glen
200 Southwest Frontage Road, Canyonville, OR, 97417
Community InformationForest Glen is an assisted living facility in Canyonville, OR. Forest Glen offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Forest Glen offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Forest Glen provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Making sure residents with diabetes monitor their insulin levels is clearly an important task and Forest Glen can help with that task. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help.
Unique Features- The building is quite sturdy, spacious and nice, nestled against a mountain side .
- Meals eaten meals looking through floor to ceiling picture windows in a huge dinning room overlooking the I-5 and the valley and mountains beyond.
- The food is quite good, as the chief is very dedicated and has a real touch for cooking and nice desert making.
- There is a decent size lobby area like an old luxury hotel would have, with a couches, chairs and a big screen TV and a piano.
- The halls are wide and the doorways large.
- The basement level houses a beauty shop, a second hand store, an exercise room, a free laundromat, a game room, a storage area, and the handyman's workshop.
- On the first floor there's a little store for buying daily odds and ends like soap batteries and razors etc.
- The two shops are manned and open for perusing at special hours twice a week or so as business is slow, but they are there if and when needed.
- Buses take people into Roseburg twice a week. The second floor is for assisted living care.
- Each residence floor has a large sitting area or living room and a large kitchen in the center of each floor, should anyone want a late night snack or be hosting friends and want to cook for themselves.
- Activities occur daily.
- The staff is very attentive and nice.If you represent Forest Glen and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
Staffing24-Hour Awake Staff
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
The community can help residents monitor their blood sugar but cannot give insulin injections.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide standby assistance for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteIndoor Common Areas
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Forest Glen
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $2,000 - $2,500 Monthly 1 Bedroom Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Forest Glen
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person Fee Averages $400 - $500 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Rogue River||34 miles||1||$3,760|
|Grants Pass||34 miles||4||$3,400|
|Eagle Point||40 miles||1||$3,240|
General Pricing Information for Canyonville Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|