- CherryWood Village
1417 Southeast 107th Avenue, Portland, OR, 97216
Community InformationCherryWood Village is an assisted living facility in Portland, OR. CherryWood Village offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and CherryWood Village offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so CherryWood Village provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features• Delightful 12-acre campus nestled in convenient area near Adventist Medical Center and the Mall 205 shopping center
• Just minutes away from all activities, adventures and destinations offered by beautiful Portland area
• Greeted with 18 hole putting green and water features in the front of main building - well-kept grounds
• Heart of campus is Village Square
• Residents enjoy delicious meals at Village Grill
• Share stories over coffee at Cherry Delight Café
• Penthouse apartments available with elevated level of luxury
• Residents make new friends every day through activities, events, worship services and more
• Activities include Red Hat Society, Bunco, bridge, pinochle, book club, choir, harmonica group, knitting club, Woodworking shop, art studio
• Low vision, diabetes, Parkinson’s support groups
• Many choices for preferred lifestyle
• Lawyer and bank on site
• Guest suites available
• Speech Language Pathology provides therapy for communication and swallowing problems
• Fit-as-a-Fiddle program to maintain and maximize physical independence through guided exercise - licensed Physical Therapist provides comprehensive evaluation and develops an individualized exercise program
• Swimming pool therapy offered
• 1 on 1 training in wellness center including four-lane lap track, 75-foot warm water pool, Hot tub, Treadmills, Elliptical trainers, Stationary bikes, Weight machines, NU Step machine, Free weights, Water aerobics, Ai Chi (Tai Chi in pool), Yoga, Balance classes, Strength training, Flexibility classes, Back care classes
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
StaffingNurses on Staff24-Hour Awake StaffHomecare Onsite
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 66% Heavy Care 33%
CherryWood Village prefers that residents need: light care, medium care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Memory Care Offered
The memory care area of this community is secured to protect the safety of residents who wander. The community's memory care section is in its own building.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom. This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 1 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationTransportation at CostProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersFull TubsHospice AvailableAging in PlaceSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Additional info: Offer Adventist compliant meals (no shellfish/pork/alcohol)Vegetarian choice each meal
Activities ProvidedA wide variety of activities, clubs, off site trips and events. Including: *Wii Bowling *Full health club with wellness trainers *Heated indoor lap pool *Chapel with Saturday and Sunday services along with weekly study groups *18 hole putting green *Movie theater *On-site Umpqua Bank *Transportation to shopping & local events *Pool tables *Art studio with a variety of art classes
Average Room Pricing at CherryWood Village
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $2,800 - $3,500 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $3,200 - $3,900 Monthly Semi-Private 2 Bedrooms Averages $3,900 - $4,900 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at CherryWood Village
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $900 - $1,200 One-time Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $2,300 - $2,800 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $1,100 - $1,400 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $700 - $900 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $500 - $600 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If CherryWood Village isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Happy Valley||5 miles||1||$4,800|
General Pricing Information for Portland Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|