- Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
18321 Southwest Pacific Highway, Tualatin, OR, 97062
Community InformationRiverwood Assisted Living Residence is an assisted living facility in Tualatin, OR. Riverwood Assisted Living Residence offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Riverwood Assisted Living Residence offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Riverwood Assisted Living Residence provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Riverwood Assisted Living Residence is operated by Prestige Care.
Unique Features* Riverwood is nestled right near the Tualatin River, which provides beautiful and active grounds for wild life.
* They have a resident garden that green thumbs can use to plant flowers or veggies, or just stake a stroll through.
* The community is beautifully decorated and has an excellent homey comfortable feel with lots of natural light. One full side of the building faces a protected greenbelt of mature trees.
* They also have a very large spacious dining room with high vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireside room, gaming room with pool table, shuffle board, or Wii.
* There is also have a lovely library where one can take a load off and enjoy a nice novel or use the resident computer to keep up to date via email or internet.
* With a very robust activities program there is always something happening.
* The dining program is top notch, in addition to the daily special, they also have 2 alternative choices and 8 always available choices so that the residents have a wide variety to choose from each meal!
* As the residents need for support increases they can also fine tune and tailor services to meet those needs to keep them safe and happy right here at home.
* Stable staff, deficiency free state survey, pets welcome, close to King City for shopping, banking, etc.
* Both studios and one bedrooms are spacious. Beautiful upstairs balcony with fireplace room, which also overlooks the dining area. High vaulted ceilings throughout.
* They have Bible study every other Sunday and they take them to their church on the opposite Sundays.
* Only showers in rooms, they do have spa tub for use.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 58 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseHomecare OnsiteVisiting PodiatristVisiting DentistVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 75% Heavy Care 25%
Riverwood Assisted Living Residence prefers that residents need: light care, medium care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom. This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 1 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationTransportation at CostProperty Convenient to Busline
SmokingAllowed in Private Areas IndoorsAllowed in Public Areas IndoorsAllowed Outdoors
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersFull TubsHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in PlaceSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $2,500 - $3,100 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $3,000 - $3,800 Monthly Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $700 - $900 One-time Respite Fee Averages $100 - $200 Daily Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $1,000 - $1,300 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $700 - $900 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $300 - $500 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $500 - $600 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Riverwood Assisted Living Residence isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Lake Oswego||5 miles||2||$4,030|
General Pricing Information for Tualatin Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|