- Willow Estates Retirement
180 Titus Drive, Penn Laird, VA, 22846
Community InformationWillow Estates Retirement is an assisted living facility in Penn Laird, VA. Willow Estates Retirement offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Willow Estates Retirement offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Willow Estates Retirement provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features• Beautiful community
• Set in heart of Shenandoah Valley
• Views of Blue Ridge Mountains from all sides
• Warm comfortable atmosphere
• Down home charm
• Home type atmosphere
• Great reputation
• Certified and well-trained staff
• Licensed practical nurse on duty 40 hours per week
• 24 hour care by trained certified nursing assistants and direct care aides
• Medication administration
• Transportation available
• Licensed beautician one day weekly
• Beauty shop is open 7 days per week
• Planned group activities
• Scheduled outings
• Trips to skyline drive
• Picnics at local parks
• Feeding the ducks
• Visits from local elementary schools (Adopt a Grandparent program)
• County fair
• Church groups
• Singing groups
• Visits from area bands
• Animals from local SPCA
• Shopping trips to local farmers markets and nearby mall
• Ice cream outings
• Trips to local restaurants
• Dressing up at Halloween and greeting the young trick-or-treaters
• JazzerciseIf you represent Willow Estates Retirement and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
Average Room Pricing at Willow Estates Retirement
Room Type Assisted Living Studio 1 Bedroom Averages $2,700 - $3,400 Monthly Semi-Private Averages $2,300 - $2,800 Monthly 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Willow Estates Retirement
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $400 - $500 One-time Respite Fee Averages $100 - $200 Daily Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person FeeDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
General Pricing Information for Penn Laird Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|