Cost of Assisted Living in Wyoming
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Senior Living Costs Survey, the median monthly cost to live in an assisted living one bedroom apartment in Wyoming is $3,447.
Top Cities in Wyoming
Assisted Living Rules and Regulations in California
Assisted Living Licensing in Wyoming
- There is a tiered licensing system for facilities that have secured dementia units.
Required Training for Staff
- Administrators must complete at least 16 hours of continuing education annually.
- At least 8 of those hours must pertain to caring with seniors with severe cognitive impairments.
- Staff must have at least 12 hours of continuing education annually.
Overnight Staffing Laws
At least one nurse or certified nurse aide must be on duty every shift. Staffing level must be sufficient to meet the resident needs.
Eviction Laws and Resident Protections
- Residents may be evicted from a facility if they can no longer provide adequate services for that resident.
- Residents may also be evicted if they are unable to feed themselves, if they need total assistance with bathing and dressing, if they wander excessively or require incontinence care.
- Assisted living facilities are inspected annually by the Health Care Licensing and Survey Department.
- Copies of inspection reports may be obtained by contacting the department.
Links and Sources
Find Assisted Living