- Victory Centre of Galewood
2370 North Newcastle Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60707
Community InformationVictory Centre of Galewood is an assisted living facility in Chicago, IL. Victory Centre of Galewood offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Victory Centre of Galewood offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Victory Centre of Galewood provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Unique Features* Roof garden and patio
* Scheduled activities and weekly trips
* Moving support discounted
* Three daily meals
* SenseSensations Benefit from restaurant-quality dining program appeals to all five senses - fresh ingredients, savory aromas, clean settings and great service
* Living room with fireplace
* Library with internet access and cable TV
* Community room with 50" TV, DVD and surround sound
* Craft room with demonstration kitchen
* Beauty salon/barber shop
* Bathtique with whirlpool tub
* Medication management (CNAs hand medication to resident at correct time)
* Comprehensive wellness program including physician coordination
* Wellness center with nurse's office, exam room and physical therapy
* Physician, dental, audiology, and therapy services available
* RNs 7 a.m. — 5 p.m. and RN on call 24/7
* Pet friendly
* Security includes cameras throughout public areas
* Alarm buttons in every room and hallways
* Pull cords in all bathrooms
The minimum age that a resident may be is 65 years old.
StaffingNurses on StaffDoctor on Call24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseVisiting PodiatristVisiting DentistVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community can administer insulin injections and blood sugar tests, although are it is not necessarily able to offer sliding scale therapy.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 1 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableAging in Place
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Victory Centre of Galewood
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $3,500 - $4,300 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $4,000 - $5,000 Monthly Semi-Private 2 Bedrooms
Estimated Fees at Victory Centre of Galewood
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person Fee
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Victory Centre of Galewood isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
Get Pricing Now
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Oak Park||2 miles||3||$4,950|
|Melrose Park||3 miles||1||$4,400|
General Pricing Information for Chicago Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|
Great Community!!reviewed on: 07/28/2016 by Anonymous
My grandmother is very comfortable in this community. It is very clean i have no complaints about it. My grandmother is known by her name, which is great that she is getting that one on one... Read the full review.