- The Village
1203 North E Street, Indianola, IA, 50125
Community InformationThe Village is an assisted living facility in Indianola, IA. The Village offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and The Village offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so The Village provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Making sure residents with diabetes monitor their insulin levels is clearly an important task and The Village can help with that task.
Unique Features* GORGEOUS 50-acre campus Built in 1989, 20 minutes south of Des Moines
* Recent renovation and facelift - much more modern-looking residential environment
* Part of 60+ year old Des Moines-based WesleyLife organization
* Enclosed walkways to Maplecrest and common areas
* Trained staff available 24 hours a day
* Three meals daily include wide array of menu options and open dining hours
* Flexible dining and service amenity options available 24 hours a day
* Personal meal plan, not "one size fits all" plan
* Cultural, recreational, educational and social programs
* Swim spa
* Fitness Center
* Access to LivingWell cultural/educational programs
* Lifestyle Coordinator and access to Fitness Center with Wellness Coordinator and Fitness Coach
* Discover each resident's "daily rhythms" for tailoring programs to individual needs and interests
* Regular assessments of care needs
* Personalized service plans developed with a focus on total wellness for mind, body and spirit
* Wellness classes that concentrate on prevention, therapeutic and relaxation movements
* Convenient, scheduled transportation
* Convenient access to shopping, community services, outdoor activities and academic opportunities with Simpson College
* Scheduled transportation
* Quality on-site healthcare available as needed
* On-site, 24-hour emergency call service
If you represent The Village and would like to claim your listing, please contact us.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
Staffing24-Hour Awake StaffVisiting NurseHomecare OnsiteVisiting Physical TherapistVisiting Occupational TherapistVisiting Speech Therapist
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
The community can help residents monitor their blood sugar but cannot give insulin injections.
Memory Care Offered
The memory care area of this community is secured to protect the safety of residents who wander.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 2 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
TransportationResident Parking Available
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common Areas
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at The Village
Room Type Assisted Living Studio 1 Bedroom Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at The Village
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Medium Care Needs Fee Low Care Needs Fee 2nd Person FeeDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If The Village isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
Get Pricing Now
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Pleasant Hill||16 miles||1||$3,840|
|Des Moines||17 miles||3||$3,100|
|West Des Moines||17 miles||1||$4,010|
General Pricing Information for Indianola Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|