- Brightview Avondell
128 West Ring Factory Road, Bel Air, MD, 21014
Community InformationBrightview Avondell is an assisted living facility in Bel Air, MD. Brightview Avondell offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Brightview Avondell offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Brightview Avondell provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Making sure residents with diabetes monitor their insulin levels is clearly an important task and Brightview Avondell can help with that task. If a resident needs assistance moving from a bed to a wheelchair, this facility has staff who can help.
Unique Features* Gorgeous, vibrant community
* Aesthetically pleasing, well-maintained building and grounds
* Inviting outdoor spaces for exercise, dining, gardening or just relaxing
* Many apartments with balcony or patio
* Large windows for light, bright spaces
* Professional, friendly and attentive management
* Highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day
* Family counseling and support available
* Security-controlled entrances
* Concierge services
* Lovely, welcoming foyer
* Comfortable conversation areas
* Cozy fireplace
* Multipurpose Great Room for entertainment, presentations and gatherings
* Lovely dining venues serving expertly prepared meals served in restaurant-style setting
* Three nutritious meals and healthy snacks
* Casual cafe for coffee, snacks, conversation, newspapers and TV
* Mailroom with individual mailboxes
* Gift shop for sundries, cards and gifts
* Social, cultural, recreational, educational, and spiritual opportunities
* Full-time Program Director dedicated to providing stimulating activities
* Arts, crafts and hobbies room with "Brain Fitness" learning stations
* Well-stocked library with computer access stations
* Games, card table and music areas
* Full-service beauty/barber shop
* Upscale Pub with billiards and TV
* Real Movie Theatre complete with theater seating and popcorn
* Well-stocked library
* Full-service beauty/barber shop
* Guest speakers
* Art classes
* Book discussions
* Indoor lap pool (salt water)
* Hot tub
* Wood working shops
* Fitness center with state-of-the-art senior-friendly equipment and personal trainer
* Spa-like Massage Room with aromatherapies
* Personalized Assistance, Care and Service Plan
* Nurse available 24 hours a day
* Office space for visiting physician
* Medication management
* Regular wellness checks and health screenings
* Scheduled transportation to local shopping, medical centers, museums and galleries, cultural activities and events
* 24-hour emergency call system
The minimum age that a resident may be is 62 years old.
Staffing24-Hour Awake Staff
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
The community can help residents monitor their blood sugar but cannot give insulin injections.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide standby assistance for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary Transportation
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OffsiteIndoor Common Areas
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersSwimming Pool / Hot Tub
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Brightview Avondell
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $5,400 - $6,700 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $6,300 - $7,800 Monthly Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Brightview Avondell
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $3,600 - $4,500 One-time Respite Fee Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $1,400 - $1,700 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $900 - $1,200 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $500 - $600 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $2,300 - $2,800 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Brightview Avondell isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
Get Pricing Now
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Bel Air||0 miles||3||$6,630|
|Forest Hill||4 miles||2||$4,230|
General Pricing Information for Bel Air Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|
The facility is great. The population there is compatible and the people get along well. We were originally looking for a 2 bedroom but it was too far down the hallway where they could not gain... Read the full review.
Not a good fit for Dad.reviewed on: 03/27/2017 by Anonymous
We toured Brightview when looking for my father. They did not offer an assisted living section at all. I liked the community but my dad said it felt like a hotel. There are 3 or 4 levels and it... Read the full review.
We absolutely love them. It's been a wonderful experience.reviewed on: 07/22/2015 by Anonymous
We absolutely love them. It's been a wonderful experience. The staff has been wonderful. The only thing I don't care for is that they only have one elevator in the building. I haven't met one... Read the full review.
Not The Best Experiencereviewed on: 07/27/2016 by Anonymous
My mother experience here at this community was an okay one. I would say the staff could have more of a positive attitude. The community looked decent, they could do a better job with the cleanliness.
Brightview Bel Air certainly has more good points then bad.reviewed on: 07/20/2014 by Anonymous
Brightview Bel Air is a pleasant building with some very nice amenities. The dining room in particular has a nice atmosphere for the residents and the food was decent. Overall, the only criticism... Read the full review.