- Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
18321 Southwest Pacific Highway, Tualatin, OR, 97062
Community InformationRiverwood Assisted Living Residence is an assisted living facility in Tualatin, OR. Riverwood Assisted Living Residence offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Riverwood Assisted Living Residence offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Riverwood Assisted Living Residence provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Riverwood Assisted Living Residence is operated by Prestige Care.
Unique Features* Riverwood is nestled right near the Tualatin River, which provides beautiful and active grounds for wild life.
* They have a resident garden that green thumbs can use to plant flowers or veggies, or just stake a stroll through.
* The community is beautifully decorated and has an excellent homey comfortable feel with lots of natural light. One full side of the building faces a protected greenbelt of mature trees.
* They also have a very large spacious dining room with high vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireside room, gaming room with pool table, shuffle board, or Wii.
* There is also have a lovely library where one can take a load off and enjoy a nice novel or use the resident computer to keep up to date via email or internet.
* With a very robust activities program there is always something happening.
* The dining program is top notch, in addition to the daily special, they also have 2 alternative choices and 8 always available choices so that the residents have a wide variety to choose from each meal!
* As the residents need for support increases they can also fine tune and tailor services to meet those needs to keep them safe and happy right here at home.
* Stable staff, deficiency free state survey, pets welcome, close to King City for shopping, banking, etc.
* Both studios and one bedrooms are spacious. Beautiful upstairs balcony with fireplace room, which also overlooks the dining area. High vaulted ceilings throughout.
* They have Bible study every other Sunday and they take them to their church on the opposite Sundays.
* Only showers in rooms, they do have spa tub for use.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 58 years old.
StaffingNurses on Staff24-Hour Awake StaffHomecare Onsite
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 75% Heavy Care 25%
Riverwood Assisted Living Residence prefers that residents need: light care, medium care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom. This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 1 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationTransportation at CostProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in Place
Activities ProvidedNone specified at this time.
Average Room Pricing at Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
Room Type Assisted Living Studio 2775.00 Monthly 1 Bedroom 3575.00 Monthly Semi-Private 2 BedroomsDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Estimated Fees at Riverwood Assisted Living Residence
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee 750.00 One-time Respite Fee 150.00 Daily Buy-In Fee 0.00 One-time High Care Needs Fee 1125.00 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee 750.00 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee 375.00 Monthly 2nd Person Fee 500.00 MonthlyDisclaimer: The prices, amenities, features and care offered at senior communities are all subject to change; therefore information on this community profile may be out of date. Please note the costs per community are rough estimates; actual costs may vary depending on special offers and discounts, additional fees for services and care, and availability.
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Riverwood Assisted Living Residence isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average CostAverage Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Lake Oswego||4 miles||2||$3,430|
General Pricing Information for Tualatin Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|
all utilities, pay for phone is all,...reviewed on: 12/29/2012 by A Place For Mom Customer
all utilities, pay for phone is all, will help with plane fare and moving costs
Moving mom to assisted livingreviewed on: 12/21/2020 by anonymous
Our loved one really enjoys the community, her room is perfect for she loves it. Our only issues is the communication with administration. They changed our loved ones rate substantially without... Read the full review.
Nice place, new owners are making improvementsreviewed on: 01/07/2014 by Loved one
This is a nice place, the only problem I had with it was some deficiencies in the housekeeping service. It's recently gone through a change in ownership and the new owners have said those problems... Read the full review.
This is my second choice. It is a sma...reviewed on: 12/27/2012 by A Place For Mom Customer
This is my second choice. It is a smaller community and not as close to me as River Vally.
Good experiencereviewed on: 04/01/2021 by anonymous
We chose this facility because of the amount of care he was able to get here, they had everything here he needed to get better. They have been very good with communication throughout covid. My... Read the full review.