- Eldorado Heights
2130 Eldorado Boulevard, Klamath Falls, OR, 97601
Community InformationEldorado Heights is an assisted living facility in Klamath Falls, OR. Eldorado Heights offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Eldorado Heights offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Eldorado Heights provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Eldorado Heights is operated by Brookdale.
Unique Features- Two-story community offers 60 senior apartments, including traditional studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Nestled in a residential area.
- Each apartment includes kitchenettes with a full refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinets; a very large wheelchair-friendly bathroom with walk-in shower; large windows; wall-to-wall carpeting; and an emergency call system.
- Month-to-month rent also includes apartment maintenance, weekly housekeeping and linen service and all utilities except telephone and cable.
- All apartments have lovely views, either of surrounding wooded areas, Mount Shasta, Klamath Basin or the beautifully landscaped courtyard.
- Residents are welcome to bring in their own furniture and can decorate their apartment in any way they wish.
- Several common areas, including a very spacious two-story dining area with large windows overlooking the landscaped back courtyard.
- The courtyard offers trails for walking, outdoor seating areas and barbeque.
- They also have a large multi-purpose activity room, where residents enjoy games, arts and crafts and movies.
- On the second floor is a spacious balcony area where residents put together puzzles and play games.
- They also offer a large private whirlpool therapy room, and free laundry facilities on both floors.
The minimum age that a resident may be is 55 years old.
StaffingNurses on Staff24-Hour Awake Staff
Facility Care Level
Care Level Percentage Light Care 0% Medium Care 100% Heavy Care 0%
Eldorado Heights prefers that residents need: light care, medium care, heavy care
Additional ServicesDiabetic Care
This community offers diabetes care and can offer insulin injections, including sliding scale therapy.
Incontinent residents must be able to manage incontinence themselves. This staff at this community can remind incontinent residents to use the restroom. This community can care for residents with bowel incontinence. This community can care for residents with bladder incontinence.
Non Ambulatory Care
This community can provide a 2 person assisted transfer for residents who need help transferring, for example, from a bed into a wheelchair.
This community is provides multiple levels of care allowing residents to remain at the community while receiving increasing care.
TransportationResident Parking AvailableComplimentary TransportationProperty Convenient to Busline
Additional AmenitiesActivities OnsiteActivities OffsiteDevotional Services OnsiteDevotional Services OffsiteOutdoor Common AreasIndoor Common AreasBeautician Onsite
Other ServicesWheelchair Accessible ShowersFull TubsHospice AvailableRespite OfferedAging in Place
Activities ProvidedWe do onsite activities of card games, puzzles, current events, movie events, musical entertainment. Offsite activities include outings to the theater, drives to Crater Lake, fishing outings.
Average Room Pricing at Eldorado Heights
Room Type Assisted Living Studio Averages $2,700 - $3,400 Monthly 1 Bedroom Averages $3,200 - $3,900 Monthly Semi-Private 2 Bedrooms Averages $3,800 - $4,700 Monthly
Estimated Fees at Eldorado Heights
Fee Type Assisted Living Community Fee Averages $900 - $1,200 One-time Respite Fee Averages $100 - $200 Daily Buy-In Fee High Care Needs Fee Averages $1,900 - $2,300 Monthly Medium Care Needs Fee Averages $1,200 - $1,500 Monthly Low Care Needs Fee Averages $400 - $600 Monthly 2nd Person Fee Averages $600 - $700 Monthly
Paying for careCommercial InsurancePrivate paySocial SecuritySeparate pricing structure for careVeteran's benefits
If Eldorado Heights isn't quite what you're looking for, take a look at a few other nearby communities that might be a better match.
|City||Distance||Number of Facilities||Average Cost for 1 Bedroom|
|Klamath Falls||0 miles||3||$3,640|
|Eagle Point||54 miles||1||$3,240|
General Pricing Information for Klamath Falls Assisted Living
|Room Type||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|