Cost of Assisted Living in New Hampshire
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Senior Living Costs Survey, the median monthly cost to live in an assisted living one bedroom apartment in New Hampshire is $4,278.
Top Cities in New Hampshire
Assisted Living Rules and Regulations in New Hampshire
Assisted Living Terms Used in New Hampshire
- Assisted living residence: Can offer more specialized care
- Residential care: Less specialized care available
Required Training for Staff
- Direct care staff must be at least 18 years old.
- They must complete orientation and training in their specific job fields.
- Administrators must complete at least 12 hour of continuing education every year.
Sufficient staff must be on-site around the clock to meet the scheduled and unscheduled needs of residents.
There is a required disclosure form for all residents that must be completed prior to move in. The disclosure form must outline extra service fees.
- Annual inspections are conducted by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.
- Inspection report cards must be posted at the facility.
Links and Sources
Find Assisted Living